- Estado Mayor Presidencial
- Casino Estado Mayor Presidencial
- Estado Mayor Presidencial Mexico
- Jefe De Estado Mayor
- Casino Campo Marte Del Estado Mayor Presidencial
|Estado Mayor Presidencial|
|Common name||Estado Mayor|
|Annual budget||409,750,109 MXN |
|Governing body||Jefatura del Estado Mayor Presidencial|
|Parent agency||Secretary of National Defense (Mexico)|
The Estado Mayor Presidencial — EMP (Presidential Guard) was the institution charged with protecting and safeguarding the President of Mexico and the First Lady of Mexico. It is described in its regulations as a techno-military organism and an administrative unit (Military staff) of the Presidency of the Republic of Mexico in facilitating the President's fulfillment of his attributes and functions. So, the EMP was Mexico's Presidential Guard, and also the chief logistical instrument of the President and of the First Lady.
The Presidential Guard was part of the Mexican Army, and a General always led it, embodied in the Jefatura del Estado Mayor Presidencial. Its last Jefatura was led by General Roberto Francisco Miranda Moreno, whom President Enrique Peña Nieto appointed.It was disbanded on December 1, 2018 by President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.
The Estado Mayor Presidencial — EMP (Presidential Guard) was the institution charged with protecting and safeguarding the President of Mexico and the First Lady of Mexico.It is described in its regulations as a techno-military organism and an administrative unit (Military staff) of the Presidency of the Republic of Mexico in facilitating the President's fulfillment of his attributes. Nov 24, 2010 Que Tontos!! Sin Querer Osorio Chong delata a los Presuntos Culpables del Caso Moreno Valle - Duration: 33:07. Iber Alejandro 1,435,692 views.
The Presidential Guard consists of three infantry battalions, two military police battalions, one special force battalion, and one artillery battalion, plus a Marine battalion from the Naval Infantry Force, a Cavalry Horse Guards squadron with an attached horse artillery battery and a state artillery honor battery.
Estado Mayor Presidencial
Presidential Guard includes a reaction group, (grupo de reacción inmediata y potente, GRIP), whose members are trained in martial arts such as karate, aikijutsu, tae kwon do, kick boxing, kung fu, judo, and silat; furthermore, they are trained in techniques and tactics in order to protect high-ranking officials and civil servants, such as the President.
- ^'Jefe del Estado Mayor Presidencial'. Presidencia de la República (in Spanish). Retrieved 2 November 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Estado Mayor Presidencial.|
The Jefatura del Estado Mayor Presidencial was the office served by the General commanding the Estado Mayor Presidencial (EMP), a kind of Presidential Guard that protects the security of the President of Mexico, his family, and that of Foreign dignitaries visiting Mexico. The current Jefe is GeneralRoberto Francisco Miranda Moreno.
Casino Estado Mayor Presidencial
The Jefe also serves as the President's Chief of Staff, coordinating advisors, and taking charge of other logistical operations. However, it is mostly noted for leading elite members of the Mexican Army in guaranteeing the President's security.Members of the EMP are assigned early in the election to the candidates to protect them. When a candidate wins, he usually picks his chief of candidate security as his Jefe.
Estado Mayor Presidencial Mexico
List of Jefes
- Pascual Cornejo Bruno (1952–1958)
- José Gómez Huerta (1958–1964)
- Luis Gutiérrez Oropeza (1964–1970)
- Jesús Castañeda Gutiérrez (1970–1976)
- Miguel Ángel Godinez Bravo (1976–1982)
- Carlos Humberto Bermúdez Dávila (1982–1988)
- Arturo Cardona Marino (1988–1994)
- Roberto Miranda Sánchez (1994–2000)
- Jorge Armando Tamayo García (2000–2006)
- Jesús Javier Castillo Cabrera (2006–2012)
- Roberto Miranda Moreno (2012–December 2018)
Jefe De Estado Mayor
- ^'General de Brigada Roberto Miranda Moreno' [Brigadier general Roberto Miranda Moreno]. imagenradio.com.mx (in Spanish). Imagen Radio. Retrieved 16 December 2018.