The Country Club at Soboba Springs: Wonderful Sunday Brunch - See 28 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for San Jacinto, CA, at TripAdvisor. Lottery ticket games online.
SPRINGFIELD — For those who have wondered when MGM Springfield would offer the time-honored casino staple — an all-you-can-eat buffet — the answer is this Sunday.
Sunday Buffet, a brunch and dinner dining option, will be available every Sunday, beginning on June 2.
Located in the resort’s 5,600-square-foot Bellagio Ballroom, the Sunday Buffet will welcome guests for both brunch and dinner. It will feature a variety of menu selections including salad, soup, pizza, pasta, carving and dessert stations, as well as a full-service bar.
Highlights of the Sunday Buffet include:
- Breakfast must-haves such as Brioche French Toast, Applewood-Smoked Bacon and Chef’s Breakfast Scramble will be featured along with a fully loaded, made-to-order Omelet Station.
- Time: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Price: $19.99 for adults, $11.99 for children ages 4-10 and complimentary for children 3 and under
- Main entrée dishes such as Classic Meatloaf, Herb Roasted Chicken, Oven Baked Cod and Roasted Pork Loin will be the highlight of the dinner buffet experience. Each selection will be served with a variety of accompaniments including Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Rice Pilaf and more.
- Time: 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Price: $24.99 for adults, $13.99 for children ages 4-10 and complimentary for children 3 and under.
All prices are inclusive of taxes, gratuities and non-alcoholic beverages.
Cocktails, beer and wine may be purchased at an additional price.
For more information about the Sunday Buffet and MGM Springfield, visit mgmspringfield.com or call (413) 273-5000.
Visit our Newly Refreshed Eagles BuffetTM
Casino Arizona Sunday Brunch Menu
Please join us at our newly remodeled, full-service Eagles Buffet at Casino Arizona™! We offer an amazing selection of freshly prepared international cuisine to tempt your taste-buds with a bountiful fresh salad and fruit bar, delicious seafood, pastas, scrumptious desserts and much more. You won't find a better dining experience in the Phoenix area.
The Eagles Buffet offers special menus on many holidays throughout the year. Check Holiday Dining for these special offers.
Monday - Friday Lunch
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday - Thursday Dinner
4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday and Saturday Dinner
4:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday Brunch
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
NY STRIP & COLOSSAL SHRIMP MONDAYS & TUESDAYS
Char-grilled, 8oz. Choice New York strip steak and two crab stuffed colossal shrimp.
CRAB LEGS WEDNESDAYS & THURSDAYS
All-You-Can-Eat Crab Legs. Twice weekly.
Fresh salmon, shrimp, oysters, and more. Every Friday night. Columbia river gorge slot canyon.
Casino Sunday Brunch Buffet
Cookies, cakes, pies, pastries, and more..
The Eagles Buffet kitchen features a full, on-site bakery that keeps the counter covered with freshly-made goodies. A large assortment of sugar-filled (and sugar-free) desserts that include regular favorites like Cranberry Lace Cookies, Oreo Shooters, S'mores Tarts, Pecan Pie, and a fully-stocked ice cream bar.
CHEFS TO END HUNGER PARTNERSHIPS
DONATING LEFTOVER FOOD TO THE COMMUNITY
With the help of great community partners, Casino ArizonaTMis an active member of theChefs to End Hungerprogram which transports leftover food from The Eagles Buffet directly to the homeless and families in need.
- Three times a week, wholesale food distributorLA & SF Specialtycomes to The Eagles Buffet at Casino Arizona andWandering Horse BuffetTMat Talking Stick ResortTMto pick up unserved food.
- Our chefs prepare for the pickups by loading specially designed transport boxes and securing them for delivery.
- The food goes to Phoenix Rescue Mission in Phoenix, which provides a variety of services for those in need.